Getting it all D-O-N-E!

Ok, ok, ok, I admit, I have been horrible about blogging. 
Between facebook, twitter, glueing, cutting, delivering orders, mailing orders, 
raising a 4 year old, keep my husband happy, cooking and cleaning, 
I just have had a hard time getting this blog thing down. 
So much is going on that I hardly know where to start, 
so rather than bore you with some L-O-N-G blog to get you up to speed, 
I am going to share a few projects with you 
and then update weekly as we move forward to the National Stationery Show in May. 


Cotton Fabrinery from our Ready to Write line
Silk Baby Announcement Fabritations from our Ready to Invite line

Cotton Toile Baby Blessing Fabritations from our Ready to Invite line


Silk Baby Shower Fabritations from our Ready to Invite line 


Cotton Beach Fabrinery from our Ready to Write Line


Cotton Bippity Bop Fill-In Fabrinery


Cotton Butterfly Fill-In Fabrinery
Leather and Lace Bridal Shower Fabritation


So there it is a small sampling of what we've been up to around here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Pink Label © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops