Feature Friday :: Closet Lift

This week I bring to you a sweet, fashionable and all around fab friend of mine, Ashley Williams.  If you are local here in the Big D, you might now her and her darling sister, Kelly, from Hemline on Lover's Lane. Well, Ashley has taken her knack for all things stylish and started a new venture, Closet Lift.  She will come in overhaul your closet, help you organize and then get you back on a fashionable track with your wardrobe. {SIGN.ME.UP!} The best part? She seriously is one of the nicest people I know. So, no attitude when she sees those frocks you have been hanging onto since college, or, uh, since high school (please don't tell on me!)
I asked Ashley to put together some Fall trends for us...here's the scoop. 


1 comments:

  1. Thank you for the giveaway opportunity on the Anders Ruff Design blog. If I win I'd like the A2 cards in Tis the Tree Fabric. Super cute items!!

Post a Comment

 
The Pink Label © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops