HB's Love List :: Fab Finds

1. As some of you might know, I am huge headband fan. Love them. I also love a good chapeau. I have tons of hats and just love this one for fall. Super cute with your hair down or in a pony. Perfect for those days when you can't be bothered to mess with your hair.

2. This polish looks like a party in a bottle. What's not to love? The bright color and sparkles are just plain fab.

3. I am a sucker for a good dress. Easy to slip on and perfect for a day of errands, meetings or lunch with the ladies.

4. I sort of hoard diaries and notebooks. I love them. I keep my lists in them, so I never lose track things. This just screams HBDesigns. "Inspirations and Dreams" is a perfect title too!

5. My husband is a huge collector. Mostly is known for his extensive sports memorabilia collection, he also collects china. I love the color in this amazingly beautiful Herend pattern. 

6. It is always important to have some show-stopper purses in your closet. My dear friend Summer was toting this at an SMU football tailgate. I wanted to steal it from her and have been dreaming of it ever since. Bright red sequins and room to haul everything. Santa, if you are reading...I'll take one please. 


PHOTO CREDITS
Polish :: Style
Notebook :: Smythson
Herend China :: Neiman Marcus
Valentino Tote :: Bluefly.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Pink Label © 2011 | Designed by Ibu Hamil, in collaboration with Uncharted 3 News, MW3 Clans and Black Ops